• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Installation 1.9 Why is there "Critital error 05:"

i have exactly the same problem and couldnt even find some help in the manual. i reinstalled curl and not even now its working. the manual isnt really a big help. can u maybe write a step-by-step tut?
cheers

cURL is library used by the script (through php). So, any problem regarding cURL is among your hosting provider / server setup and not Chevereto's.
Sadly I'm not good with server config and set up so I can barely help you. =(

Can someone help us here?

I might be able to help, I've set up several debian based server. (and i'm a good googler ;) )

So to start I would like to know, What OS are you running, any control panels installed, and how did you install curl?
Also what does php info say?

--Gamerlv

The problem is that your server doesn't support libcurl or curl extension. This is needed in order to do the remote upload.

So.. What is the workaround? Use file_get_contents() fx... nop. Because fgc needs "allow_url_fopen" in php.ini so there is the posibility of a pitfall here.

The correct way is have some kind od native pure-php lib who emulates curl without the need of "special" things... I will upload a curl emulator compatible with Chevereto for the 1.92 release ;)

Regards.

Back