• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Install Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

outkast

Chevereto Member
I've quadruple checked my sql settings and everything but no matter what it says...
PDOException: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'CREATE TABLE chv_images ( image_id bigint(20) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, ' at line 2

• Software: Percona Server
  • Software version: 5.5.27-28.0 - Percona Server (GPL), Release rel28.0, Revision 291
any ideas?

I've quadruple checked my sql settings and everything but no matter what it says...
PDOException: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'CREATE TABLE chv_images ( image_id bigint(20) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, ' at line 2

• Software: Percona Server
  • Software version: 5.5.27-28.0 - Percona Server (GPL), Release rel28.0, Revision 291
any ideas?

Before anything, simply try to reinstall Chevereto with a fresh version, if you still have that problem, let us know ;)

The query is like this
CREATE TABLE chv_images (
image_id bigint(20) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
image_name varchar(200) NOT NULL,
image_type varchar(200) NOT NULL,
image_size int(11) NOT NULL,
image_width int(11) NOT NULL,
image_height int(11) NOT NULL,
image_date timestamp NOT NULL DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,
uploader_ip varchar(200) NOT NULL,
storage_id int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
image_delete_hash varchar(200) NOT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (image_id)
) DEFAULT CHARACTER SET = utf8 COLLATE = utf8_general_ci;

And your system is throwing an error there. Try to manually run this query, perhaps you have a problem or outdated mysql version.

I ran that manually and it worked fine, reloaded the page and the storage table gave a similar error. Anyway long story short I ran the queries I found in class.db.php manually (4 total) and the site works fine now. Not sure what the problem was.

Thanks for the help

Hmmm perhaps some weird issue regarding running the query from php... Weird.
Nice to know that you workaround it.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back