• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

[Info] Report images

Gunz

Chevereto Member
Hello guys, seems my website it's became more popular, i'm having a lot of abuse report from people about images where they appear.

So a lot of time they send me their PASSPORT print to demostrate that they are on the image, and they request the delation.

For 1-2 image i don't care so a always deleted istantly the image (also to not have problems).

"Once there were photos depicting a woman half naked, and this woman gave me links to a court case won by her for stalking."

But now i was thinking, when i must delete an image under request? Am i obbliged? What you do about it?

Let discuss

If someone upload copyrighted images and you get a DMCA complaint you will surely need to delete those or your hosting company will do. In the demo I've got plenty DMCA complaints from FOX and other copyright holders. Usually images of dvd covers and things that people use to distribute piracy.

Regarding unauthorized pictures I just delete them and I tell the reporter that is a lost cause because the image is already on the internet and is impossible to takedown all. A few models and people like that have sent emails to me because Chevereto powered websites holds their pics and they believe that I run that website. In the worse case a local authority will request IP details and they will ask you to remove the image.

No big deal.

Back