• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Increasing homepage cover image size limit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronald

Chevereto Member
I am trying to upload the cover image. However, it is showing that I cannot upload an image which is bigger than 2 mb for the cover image. Please let me know the step to increase this setting.

Attachments

• chev_error.png
    chev_error.png
    75.9 KB · Views: 7
I am trying to upload the cover image. However, it is showing that I cannot upload an image which is bigger than 2 mb for the cover image. Please let me know the step to increase this setting.

And also I am unable to upload a logo in PNG format. It throws format error. PFA the image.

Attachments

• chev_error_!.png
    chev_error_!.png
    13.3 KB · Views: 4
I would like to know as well.
Homepage image should be smaller than 2MB, in fact, it shouldn't be bigged than 500KB. Best that you can do is upload a dummy file then manually replace that file using FTP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back