• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Improved documentation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodolfo

⭐ Chevereto Godlike
Chevereto Staff
Administrator
Hey there,

Great news, the documentation has been highly improved. Remember that some time ago I announced a new documentation system that I was implementing for Chevereto? Well, it took me some time but the new documentation content is now live.

Content improvements
Contribution is welcome!

The new system is made for collaboration. Not only the content can be improved, but you can also contribute totally new content. For example, PUP requires real life examples so we can get the most of it. What about external storage? We need all instructions updated, and for all providers.

While you may be right in saying that is my work to provide that, the reality is that I don't have the manpower to provide such information in a timely manner. It took me 2 months to get the time and will needed to improve the docs contents, and I spent about another month just designing the system that we now have. What I'm trying to say is that I can't be faster because I've too much stuff on my back.

Hope you enjoy the new docs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back