• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Importer

YUSUF HIKMET GULSESLI

Chevereto Member
Hello, please answer my question.

i have 5000+ picture in my harddisk and i have this pictures information seo title, seo description and seo keywords. i try manually upload but not success.

I. how to upload 5000+ image but schedule cron. example 5-20 picture in one day (random picture).i dont want to look everyday for upload this images.

II. This pictures must have seo title,seo desc and seo keywords for google search. You know title and desc very important.

If api support example

GET mysite.com/api/1/upload/?key=12345&seotitle=demo&seodesc=demo&seokeywords=one,two,three&source=http://somewebsite/someimage.jpg&format=json

i will setup random cron jobs using php.

Thank you for nice software.

setrox

Hi Yusuf,

System doesn't have an importer but is something that I want to add later (either for users and for system administrator). Sadly I don't have a date or ETA for that feature but is something that I will love to add.

Cheers.

Back