• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Images uploaded to S3 not showing

Status
Not open for further replies.

ubmm

Chevereto Member
Hi -

I installed 3.7.0 (brand new clean install). I am able to upload and view a image fine to local storage.

I then enabled S3. I created a bucket with access and secret keys.

In Chevereto I can upload a photo. It successfully gets to S3 and I can view the photo inside the S3 console. So the credentials are working in that the images do make it to S3.

However, Chevereto doesn't display the thumbnail in the list view, and if I try click the image, I get a page not found.

Looking for assistance with this,

Thanks

Update: I solved that but have another issue.

The solution to the above problem is that you have to append /<bucketname> to the URL. Wasn't obvious but saw other posts.

However, the image URL now being given to end users for embedding etc is a aws url, not a url to my site. Can this be changed? I'd like to see the URL reflect my site name, so as to appear its being hosted on my site and not on AWS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back