• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Images too small

asterix1980

Chevereto Member
Hello ,
after installing the latest version the images appear to me too small, can you tell me what to do?

2020-12-22 19_28_32-Window.png

this is what happens to me, I don't know if it happens to everyone and if all types of code, I have tried 4-5 types and on different hosting and it always happens like this

Any JS could be affecting the display, if you detect a conflicting script share it to examine the situation. Unfortunately this layer is not that easy to debug, mostly everything depends on your feedback.

Any JS could be affecting the display, if you detect a conflicting script share it to examine the situation. Unfortunately this layer is not that easy to debug, mostly everything depends on your feedback.

I would like to buy another license, I wonder if this problem with the banners can be fixed?

Back