• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Images on listing pages disappear after page loads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skotina

Chevereto Member
Hello,

Noticed this bug today - when I load listings page it loads ok, but after it finishes loading all images disappear from the page. Happens in Chrome and Firefox, Safari is ok.

If I try to remove all classes from the body tag - images show up again but all js related links stop working. I am using Chev 3.6.4 at the moment.

UPDATE: The image viewer shows image ok, but it blinks for a moment as if the image tried to be hidden.

Plus, upload buttons don't work if images are hidden.

Any way to fix this?

Last edited:
Send me the websits url to test this and check anything wrong with your website.

Send me the websits url to test this and check anything wrong with your website.
WARNING! NSFW content! http://upics.ru

I am surfing the pages at the moment and everything seems ok. It appears that the bug happens only on windows. I will check tomorrow back in the office if it still happens.

Turn off any CloudFlare JS optimization, you don't need those because Chevereto already optimizes that.

Turn off any CloudFlare JS optimization, you don't need those because Chevereto already optimizes that.

I have switched off JS, CSS and HTML minify in CloudFlare and after purging the cache everything seems to work as usual.

Thanks, Rodolfo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back