• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Images not showing up

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rinku2012

Hello,

From past few days i have been observing that i cannot view certain images in the website. its giving me page cannot be found error. We never deleted those images.
But after the main server reboot i am able to view those images. this is happening quite frequently.
everytime i cannot reboot the server. can u please help me here

Below is my server setup

Server 1: Main Chevereto script installed
Server 2: Images
Server 3: Images

I have to reboot main server to fix the issue

That happens because Chevereto actually test if the file in the storage server exists before displaying the image.

If that fails is because the server can't access the storage server.

Hi,

u dint understood my issue here. image does exists on storage server. after i reboot the main server (where script is hosted) then image is getting displayed. this is happening quite few times

Like I said, the problem is the system check where the server where Chevereto is running makes a request to see if the image is there or not in the storage server. That thing is returning a false positive, that's the problem.

Try using this in app/routes/route.image.php

Attachments

• route.image.zip
    2.8 KB · Views: 11
Hello Rodolfo,

Thanks for the file. I have uploaded the file to the folder. I will test it for few days and will let u know the status.
i am using 3.7.0. Is this file compatible with my current version ?
can u able to update this file in future versions too so that i need not to worry on manually uploading this file when i do future upgrades ?

That file is actually from the 3.7.1 work in progress so go ahead

Thanks Rodolfo. After uploading the file i dont see issue anymore. i will let u know if i see the issue again
thanks for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back