• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Images .HEIC

DT20C

Chevereto Member
Good afternoon, Comes open, from time ago the images. Heic are common in our portals. Google photos and other applications have already adapted their galleries to this new format. Would it be possible to enable those increases to chevereto? Users with iPhone mobile terminals are not able to upload images. Thank you.

I'm sorry, but at this time I'm not considering new requests for Chevereto development. Don't be sad, requests will be re-opened soon as I will start to work on actual V4 very shortly and I will release the framework in the following weeks.

I've noticed this as well, this is now the dominant file type on iOS and Google phones. It's exploding fast. I'm sure Chevereto will add it as soon as the v4 framework is laid out.

Back