• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Image Upload Question

s-f-r-j

Chevereto Member
Hello,

After update to latest version, some of my users are complaining that there is no album selection for newly uploaded image.

As i remember, before upgrade, on new image upload, there was a screen asking you in which album (new) image should be uploaded to?

Right now, it only uploads it, and you need to edit the image to move it to correct album?
(Maybe i am not explaining it correctly, but, i am sure somebody will get an idea - and understand what i am talking about :p )

Please advise!

Hello,

for some reason, it takes me directly to uploaded (image url).

If needed, i can provide login details (admin) , so, you can check yourself, if you want/can.

thanks! :)

Single upload redirtect to the image viewer, that's new. From there you can click on "edit image details" and you will be able to move images to an album.

Yep, thats what i am talking about.

Well, i respect the new way, people will just need to get used to it then (personally - i liked the old way better - clearly, some other ppl as well), but, as i said, time to get used to it.

Thanks

Back