• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Image Resize ?

This is how this works: Community demands me features and then I apply those features taking more consideration for things that are highly demanded. I can't just put all the things that the community want to add so I've to do an stack of most wanted features and I'm pretty sure that this is not in the top of the list.

Sorry, just be patient.

The resize feature is one of the best features of chevereto, other users can easily remote upload large images and resize it to their desired dimensions without editing it on their computers (which is time consuming), I can't believe it's gone too. I just installed 3.3.2 and it is really dismaying. I hope Rodolfo the Guru will bring back the resize feature soon.. Thanks in advance!

hello, I just bought the v3.x.x version because I liked the free one (v2), which have the resize feature and work just as expected
I'm a little bit disapointed because this feature is gone
I hope will be re-added soon

also, a little feature request:
to have the possibility (as admin) to set an automatically value for resizing large images

in v2 version I make some modifications to automatically resize (at upload) all pictures larger than 1280px to 1280px and to upload smaller images unchanged

and... thank you for your great work!
Seb

Hi, i need this function too. Removing this function in new version is like downgrade, not update. What's problem with it? I hope you'll move image resize back. Pls respond

I've stated several times that resize function will be added to 3.6. Hope it helps.

P.S. Don't ask for release date.

Back