• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Image Resize on Upload

tryimg

Chevereto Member
Hi, I had been using the 2x version for a long time (over 7 years) and recently decided to shift everything to the newer version. I'm surprised to know that the major function with a big button 'RESIZE' is missing now.
This was an extremely important feature where people were uploading large images via http link, and wanted to resize them to embed it further into forums or html.

Please, we need to have this resize function back. Also what about the shortURL? I can't find any option in the admin dashboard to setup short URL? It could be bitly or isgd or google.

Resize function is right there, just that this time you need to set the size for each image (click any image on the upload queue). The ShortURL function was removed since 3.0.0 and it seems that is not that missed because I don't see many topics asking to bring that back.

Like anything in Chevereto, if several persons needs certain feature then I add it, otherwise I will skip into more needed features.

Back