• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Image Pre-Loading and Zoom In

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shah

Chevereto Member
Hello Rodolfo,

As you mention in new release 3.6.1 that you have "Fixed bug in image pre-loading and zoom in" I have just updated to new version of chevereto ( 3.6.1) but the bug still appears. You can check my site

Thanks

Last edited:
I have clear my browser cache as well as i run disk cleanup and Ccleaner but the problem is still appear, please help me.

Another problem is when i click on explore all images pops up for two times to show images, please check yourself.

Try the demo. If the demo doesn't have the same issues then is all on your cache or missing files to be uploaded.

Hi,

Today i have updated to new version 3.6.2 but the problem is still there. Any Idea ?

Thanks

Hello Rodolfo

The "bug image pre-loading and zoom in" fixed in my root domain (example.com) but in my subdomain www.example.com the bug is not fixed. Any suggestions ? can i upload all files in my subdomain folder?

The zoom-in thing is all on the client-side, which is JS. If the system is serving the updated .js files and your browser is using those updated files (not the cache) you won't have issues. If you have issues is because you need to flush the caches in your web browser, note that it means flush CloudFlare, MaxCDN and anything that could cause file cache.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back