• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Image is visible to linking only on websites

wolf4

Chevereto Noob
Hi,

I want to buy this script but for personal use.
To help understand me what I mean when I say "for personal use" I'll give an example. Someone upload one image on my website for imagenes (Chevereto script). This image is visible to linking only on my websites (I have two web pages) and on all other websites can not be to visible. That means when someone put a link of the image between code tags [ img ] [ /img ] image is not visible.

So I want to see pictures only on my web pages and all others who copied the link from the image and want to put it on another web site images will not be seen. In this way I save my VPS server. This is why I want to do, not because if someone steals the picture but because of the load on the server.

Regards.

Back