• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Image Edit / Social button?

Lunapic

Chevereto Noob
I've had a few requests from Chevereto hosts to add LunaPic image edit links to their site.

[edit image]

Lunapic can transload images and bring them up in the editor.. or can
even use one click edits.

[B&W]
[rotate]
[sepiatone]
[sharpen]
..etc

So, I'm wondering the best way to add these functions to Chevereto?

The only way will be by doing an API bridge. Something that allows an external request to manipulate files inside Chevereto.

Having implemented something similar for facebook and google photos... I don't think that is necessary. When saving the edited image, it'd be saved as a new photo. I already support saving to Chevereto via API. The edit link(s) would just pass lunapic the url of the photo, not the permissions to change it directly.

Well in that case it could be achieved by passing the selected effect in the upload process so in the backend the system sends the file to lunapic to do the handling.

Back