• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

I'm very impressed, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

clyphox

Chevereto Noob
Hello,

firstly thank you for this brilliant tool! I just set up a basic site now for testing.. By far this seems to be the best opensource sollution!!

I have read most of this forum (what i could) and I'd like to suggest the following

With regards to "features" I think the most important are:

1: Multi image upload, I feel this is __essential__ as almost everyone else does this
2: .zip uploads would also be brilliant

Simple backend things I'd like to help with to see is

When people view the fullscreen image, could it be possible to have the default (NOT) hardlinked.. so u can squeeze in a discreet advert or 3 seccond countdown... or summing? this way well.. I can pay my hosting fees maybe LOL.. I presume it just needs a little mod_rewrite and a script/wrapper

Hardlinking off course still optional..

Also the tinyurl "preference" works which is good!

Other things maybe is a "Random image gallery" but most importantly.. (above mentioned image wrapper) is because if someone uploads a picture thats say copyrighted or against TOS (adult/etc) there should be a "Report Image" option.. I feel at least this is the most important nextstep

Otherwise I say thankyou very very much for the project! its really brilliant and I'll try to check this forum regularly and maybe write some english translations if u need etc.. :)

-David

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back