• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

I want to move from Arvixe to TMD Cloud hosting ?

artonbej

Chevereto Member
Hello @Rodolfo

Currently i am still at Arvixe shared hosting and i am growing... i saw here https://www.tmdhosting.com/choose-plan-cloud.html and is a good option for starting.
The google clouds are too expensive and that is best option for me. I still contacted them if i can move there and they accepted.

But can i totally move my site to this cloud hosting or it needs to be an option as an external storage?

Or do you need a better solution where to move my site for easy upgrades when growing ?
Waiting for a reply.

Last edited:
Far as I know they offer free migration so you should just get the hosting and ask for that service.

If is right or not for you it will depend on the size of your website, how big it is at this time and how is growing?

By the way, any hosting purchase at TMDHosting is able to get a free Chevereto license. Just remember to use this link https://chevereto.com/go/tmd-checkout

I asked them and they told me i can use their cloud hosting but my question is should i move my site to TMD or it needs to be an option as external storage? Do you understand what i mean? So the external sorage in chv is only google cloud, amazon, openstack, ftp and sftp... and TMD is not so i have to move totally to TMD cloud. Is it okay?

And sure i will use your referal link;)

my question is should i move my site to TMD or it needs to be an option as external storage?

Move the website there. You will get dedicated RAM and stuff that will make your website more reliable. If you only add an external storage you will leverage disk and traffic, nothing else.

Back