• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

I want to buy chevereto

aitu8

Chevereto Noob
我想购买chevereto,但我想等待v4。

V3可以升级到V4吗?

V4何时发布?

V4有图片识别功能吗?

use aliyun picture recognition,and generate tag

Dear user, please note the remarks at pricing:

1610649187580.png

As V4 goes Open Source, the upgrade from V3 or Chevereto-Free to Chevereto 4 will be free.

V4 will be progressively released, and V4 won't match V3 in paid features. It will take a while to get the complete V4 paid feature set, like until a late release (probably 4.2 or 4.3) and extra features will be delivered as separate add-ons, which you may develop/purchase from.

V3 is going to stick for a while, at most until November 2022 so if you need an image hosting service now go with V3, specially is SEO is your thing.

Dear user, please note the remarks at pricing:

View attachment 3504

As V4 goes Open Source, the upgrade from V3 or Chevereto-Free could be cheap as $0 depending on your context.

The main thing to keep in mind is that V4 will be progressively implemented and that v4.0.0 won't match V3 in features. It will take a while to get the complete V4 feature set, like until a late release (probably 4.2 or 4.3).

V3 is going to stick for a while, at most until November 2022 so if you need an image hosting service now go with V3.
My website is a preliminary development. I can start with the V4 beta and use it in the production environment after the official V4 release

I think V3 is old in some places, so I prefer to wait for the release of V4. I think the future picture tends to be more intelligent development, such as image recognition. The program directly identifies the content in the picture and stores it in the database, which is convenient for SEO and user search.

My website is a preliminary development. I can start with the V4 beta and use it in the production environment after the official V4 release
Dear user, is my responsability to mention that you should never attempt to provide a production service using beta software. Your technical debt will be too high, don't say that I didn't warn you.

My betas aren't intended for production, just for testing.

which is convenient for SEO and user search.
If SEO is your thing then you should know that the earlier you start the better. It takes years to build your links and DA 😉.

You should start with Chevereto-Free, I don't see any reason to waste time not building your backlinks.

Can V3 or Chevereto-Free be upgraded to V4?

Limit the images uploaded repeatedly through MD5,
It's not just about limiting flood attacks, it's actually restricting some users from uploading duplicate images.

Can the watermark not be added to the original image, so that users can download the image without watermark

Can V3 or Chevereto-Free be upgraded to V4?
Yes.

Limit the images uploaded repeatedly through MD5,
It's not just about limiting flood attacks, it's actually restricting some users from uploading duplicate images.
There's a section for RFC. Here: https://chevereto.com/community/forums/rfc.1/

Can the watermark not be added to the original image, so that users can download the image without watermark
No, and V4 won't generate images with watermarks. It will use an image server, allowing to enable/disable/change watermark.

Back