• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

I unable to login my admin panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuna199

Chevereto Member
I unable to login my admin panel when i try to login it show

Request denied
You either don't have permission to access this page or the link has expired.

When I try to login as a user it show also unable to upload any image.

Help me what i do?

Attachments

• Capture-don't have permi.PNG
    Capture-don't have permi.PNG
    10.8 KB · Views: 15
I already Clear serveral time cookies or Cache of Browser and try but same problem. Kindly tell me How To fixed .

I can't tell you how to fix the unknown. I don't know your website URL and certainly I don't have access to your server to perform the tests needed to understand the issue. In case you don't know, I don't have access to any Chevereto installation.

Since you didn't provide URL / Access, the only thing that I can do for you is give you hints in how to try to solve the issue.

1. Check if sessions are working properly by reverting any custom setting you may changed.
2. Make sure that you don't have any conflicting session cache issue. You can do this by forcing a different session.save_path as is described here: https://chevereto.com/docs/server-issues
3. Make sure to flush any server cache + CDN (like CloudFlare).

If that doesn't work then open a new ticket and please provide URL + server access.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back