• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

I need Help!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
content/ doesnt need 777 chmod. Most likely you mess up the permission schema of your hosting.

If you want, send me your FTP details and i will check the basics, such as CHMODS perms, htaccess and that the config and folder is how it should be.

I really appreciate you help me to configure my page I could not do it.
this safe_mode is in the server configuration. or in chevereto file configuration
thank you very much.

Safe mode is a setting in php.ini and when it set ON the system has issues to create the upload folder. Either you turn off the safe mode or you use the "direct" method for as storage (config.php)

Safe mode is off... Mmm can you create a temporal FTP account or me? I will like to see if I can fix it for you.

can you gime me your email in order to send you the passwd to the server an the acount name?
please help me.
Thank you

Ok, the issue was the permissions. First of all all the folders use to have a wrong permission set like 700, 7xx, 766, 777 etc. The folder permission must be 0755 to work properly and in your case the images folder doesn't need 0777.

I've changed the permission of all the folders and the problem now is that mod_rewrite isn't enabled. Ask your hosting company to enable this.

Ok my hosting company now enabled mod_rewrite, but the issue still remain
please can you check it again
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back