• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

i need a coupon code!

sajad hamidi

Chevereto Noob
hi
I very very need your script but in this time i have not 49$!

but in my country $ is very very Expensive ...
Your new discount code not help me about that
please help me
is there way to buy your script with a 40$ or 50$ discount coupon code ?
Please Help ...

Kind Regards

50 USD discount? The script price is 49 so you want me to actually pay you 1 USD? I'm confused.

Well, the coupon fest idea was to get up to 50% discount. The opportunity was there and sadly the page only got 200 likes. People should promote the page and tell their friends to like it but it doesn't happen.

Sadly the are no more coupons until 3.0 release and perhaps you can get a coupon from a translator or something like that.

my opinion is if you can't even afford $39.20 (with 20% discount) you probably cannot afford to run a website and maintaining a server also. Are you going to run this on a $2 per month shared hosting? Even at $49, I still think its affordable given the upcoming 3.0 version which is a major enhancement and I had to snag it especially when there is a 20% discount even when I do not intend to put it on live before 3.0.

Back