• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

I have problem with external storage - FTP

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatad

Chevereto Member
Hi,
I have problem with external storage - FTP.
I add new external storage FTP, and chevereto conect to FTP, but tells me error

"Can't verify storage credentials."

Error log:

Code:
[02-May-2015 14:19:25 Europe/Paris] exception 'CHV\FtpException' with message 'Can't connect to ftp.serv2.host-pics.fr server' in /home/hostpics/public_html/app/lib/classes/class.ftp.php:38
Stack trace:
#0 /home/hostpics/public_html/app/lib/classes/class.storage.php(517): CHV\Ftp->__construct(Array)
#1 /home/hostpics/public_html/app/lib/classes/class.storage.php(98): CHV\Storage::requireAPI(Array)
#2 /home/hostpics/public_html/app/lib/classes/class.storage.php(314): CHV\Storage::uploadFiles(Array, Array)
#3 /home/hostpics/public_html/app/lib/classes/class.storage.php(379): CHV\Storage::test(Array)
#4 /home/hostpics/public_html/app/routes/route.json.php(697): CHV\Storage::insert(Array)
#5 /home/hostpics/public_html/lib/G/classes/class.handler.php(216): G\Handler->{closure}(Object(G\Handler))
#6 /home/hostpics/public_html/lib/G/classes/class.handler.php(120): G\Handler->processRequest()
#7 /home/hostpics/public_html/app/loader.php(371): G\Handler->__construct(Array)
#8 /home/hostpics/public_html/index.php(20): include_once('/home/hostpics/...')
#9 {main}

Well, there is not so much to do. The thing is just saying that it can't connect most likely due to credentials or server block.

How to solve the problem?

You need to make sure that connections are not being blocked between the two servers (Chevereto website and FTP server) and that the credentials are working properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back