• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

I fail to install chevereto 4.0 beta 2 with the installer on my server

thoreric71

Chevereto Member
I get error messages when I try to install chevereto on my server. I know that my server meets the system requirements.

How should i fix the following to issues:

imagehosting_error.jpgimagehosting_error2.jpgimagehosting_error.jpgimagehosting_error2.jpg

Hi, I'm sorry about these issues I will try to explain what's going on:

1. Curl Error

You get that error because the download is taking too long. Usually the download is served in seconds. Perhaps our firewall blocks your server request, perhaps your server jams the outgoing connection. To be honest, I can't tell unless I hook directly in your server to analyze the situation.

2. 503 Error

Likely your web server is not compatible with V4 .htaccess rules. You can check this by doing a manual installation process, if you see the same 503 error then the issue is the software itself and not the installer.

At this time both the installer and V4 are early products that need testing, is not an easy process. Check this topic if you want to donate your infra: https://chevereto.com/community/threads/donate-your-infra.13896/#post-69741

Well I have purchased your script and if I can't use it on my server then I don't need it. Do you offer a refund when the script does not work on the customers server? Regards, Thor Eric Vågen Jægtnes

Well I have purchased your script and if I can't use it on my server then I don't need it. Do you offer a refund when the script does not work on the customers server? Regards, Thor Eric Vågen Jægtnes
Kindly note that all V4 related is still very beta. Your purchase (thanks by the way) was for getting early access to the software and as it is mentioned in V4 FAQ, we don't encourage to run this on production systems yet... Unless of course you want to be part of such process.

It is normal that the beta release shows issues, that's what we expect on a beta and we made it available mainly for developers and for those wanting to get early bird deal for our software. If you want to stay in the loop you can also request access to the git repository, that way you will see with your own eyes that the code is being daily delivered.

I also got the email about the server donation, I will try to reply that today.

Back