• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

I can't get links on upload box after finished, 1.7.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

artonbej

Chevereto Member
On 1.7.4 worked great but when i updated now i can't get the links, when upload is finished nothing happens.
upload_2016-6-1_7-13-2.png
it just stays like this and nothing happend.

i tried to fix but i don't know what to do. any help ?

Make sure to have updated .js files, not only in your server but in any CDN or cache system (like CloudFlare). In every update all the static resources gets a new query string that should avoid cache, but sometimes either server cache or client side cache is too aggressive.

i found, the problem is on footer.js.php
i replaced the new one with the 1.7.4 and it works now

i think the problem is with redirecting option that you did.

i think the problem is with redirecting option that you did.

Demo works fine with or without that option enabled so that's not the problem. Most likely you had a cached version of that file, maybe even an outdated version of it.

Having same issue here, where i can find the "redirect setting" thing? im upgrading from 3.7.1 to 3.7.5 i must missed some changelogs :/

Update: solved there is an option ;p

Last edited:
Having same issue here, where i can find the "redirect setting" thing? im upgrading from 3.7.1 to 3.7.5 i must missed some changelogs :/

Update: solved there is an option ;p

Always open a new topic for your concerns and try to post your website URL to debug it.

Cheers,
Rodolfo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back