• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

HubSpot integration

Craig

Chevereto Member
Has anyone successfully integrated the tracking code for Hubspot marketing platform. I placed it in the Custom JS code box in the theme page but Hubspot has not recognized it yet.

Thanks

Which is the code?

This is the code given to me by HubSpot. I uncommented and removed the script tags.

<!-- Start of HubSpot Embed -->
<script type="text/javascript" src="//js.hs-scripts.com/2727782.js" id="LeadinEmbed-2727782" crossorigin="use-credentials" async defer></script>
<!-- End of HubSpot Embed -->

Custom JS code if for code that goes inside the <script> tag. To add this HubSpot code add a custom theme hook.

app/themes/Peafowl/custom_hooks/head.php

Code:
<?php if(!defined('access') or !access) die('This file cannot be directly accessed.'); ?>
<script type="text/javascript" src="//js.hs-scripts.com/2727782.js" id="LeadinEmbed-2727782" crossorigin="use-credentials" async defer></script>

Last edited:
Hubspot embed was successful!

Thanks Rodolfo!
Custom JS code if for code that goes inside the <script> tag. To add this HubSpot code add a custom theme hook.

app/themes/Peafowl/custom_hooks/head.php

Code:
<?php if(!defined('access') or !access) die('This file cannot be directly accessed.'); ?>

Hubspot embed was successful!

Thanks Rodolfo!

Back