• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

HTTPS mixed content At load balancer

Jasperzhu

Chevereto Member
Thank you for coming in to check
Taking advantage of the activity, I purchased a multi-domain authorized Chevereto, and when I was preparing to upgrade the program, I met the problem of FULL SSL.
My service situation is like this:
The front end has a load balancer, which is responsible for parsing the SSL and forwarding it to the 80 port of the RealServer. When there is no load balancer before, I directly redirect the RealServer 80 to 443. The Chevereto is normal. When I go online, the load balancer will An error occurred with HTTPS mixed content.

The current service access path is as follows: Service load balancer(80) ---> Service load balancer(443) ---> RealServer(Nginx 80) ---> Chevereto

I want to ask everyone for your help, thank you again.
From Google Translate

The latest development, when I looked at the source code, I found out that the HTTPS protocol is auto/forced/disable, so I changed the HTTPS protocol to forced in the source code, but I saw that the comment is only available after 3.12.0.
I am from the single domain version of 3.10.6 I want to manually upgrade to the multi-domain version of 3.12.3, so I am thinking, I need to first upgrade the database with the version of the single domain to the 3.12.x version. And then appreciate the different domain name license versions?
If my upgrade is complete, is the setting of the HTTPS protocol displayed in the dashboard settings?
Thank you everyone
From Google Translate

I have now solved the two problems that have been discovered so far. 1. Upgrade method: 3.10.16 single domain name is upgraded in parallel to 3.10.16 of multiple domain names, and then multi-domain version 3.10.16 is automatically upgraded to 3.12.3.
All of the cumbersome upgrades are due to the automatic upgrade error: 15:15:58 can not download v3.12.3 (Curl error Operation timed out after 59987 milliseconds with 5428226 out of 21900562 bytes received)
So, this time I upgraded to a multi-domain version. In fact, I have solved two problems that bothered me. 1.Full SSL (Fix mixed-contents error) 2.Curl error Operation timed out
When I solved the automatic upgrade error, I queried the other posts in the forum, and I have not solved it. However, my own timeout from Nginx and PHP did not take effect. Finally, I checked the Chevereto source and found the /lib/G/functions.php code. The curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_TIMEOUT, 60) of the function fetch_url is written as 60, and the download rate of the official site is not good for China, so I changed it to 600 here. The automatic upgrade succeeded successfully, and then this value was upgraded to 60, and some of them were speechless.
2. After upgrading the 3.12.3 version of the dashboard, I saw the option of Forced HTTPS, successfully enabled Full SSL, and solved the mixed-contents error generated by my load balancer to RealServer80.

图片.pngupdate1.png20181123164146.pngForced SSL.png20181123164205.jpg

Curl is just a library used to fetch URLs, in this case your server use that library to try to download the release.

If that gets errors is because the connection between the two is not happening, in that case simply issue a manual update to the latest release.

Back