• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

HTTP Error after uploading 1 image

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuppy

Chevereto Member
I dont know why but when some picture was uploaded, it will be http error. Some of other image uploaded successfully. I also dont know how to fix this. Please help me :/

Sorry but you are using a mod, this tech support area doesn't cover third party mods. Please upload a fresh copy into another dir and if there is errors there I can help you.

And 1 more, got some of other image that can be upload without problem. And some image are problem to upload. Why?

weird, it shouts a 402 error and the script doesnt shout that in any code. Are you sure that this is a brand new install?

I will delete and upload it again. But for sure, it was brand new install, and I want to upload the script one more time.

It seems to be a limitation in your server. If you upload small pictures all the process is ok but when you uload bigger files it fails.

I have also notice that remote upload of the exact same file is working so it must be a error regarding execution time. Try to rise the execution time of your server.

Hello, I already asking my server provider, and he said to ask developer how much to increase the max execution time?

Standard execution time is 30 sec, and how much need to increase it?

Okay from 30 sec execution time, my server provider already increase it until 120 sec, but the upload still http error. I dont know what is going on, but if you free, please response a.s.a.p.

You have to understand that execution time also depends on your machine. If your server is rubbish you will need more execution time.
If you can upload 1kb files without issues but you have problems with larger files is the server which is too slow.

Perhaps you php needs more memory. Is hard to tell when the server hides this errors with just blank error pages... I mean, it could be memory, time execution or even a missing library.

You should think about get your money back from that server and get a better one.

Similarly - the same problem after downloading the image. And the large and small images give an error
img.rebill.me

aladdin said:
Similarly - the same problem after downloading the image. And the large and small images give an error
img.rebill.me

open a new support topic please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back