• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

HTC One Upload

Status
Not open for further replies.

latrox

Chevereto Member
I can't upload pictures from my HTC One (M7).
I only can take a photo and upload it, but i want take a picture from my gallery.

I use a HTC One (M7) with Android 4.4.2 and HTC Sence 5.5
Also i used the Stock Internet Browser.

www(dot)picflick(dot)de

Same Problem at Demo.
I tested it on chrome for android and it Works.
Looks like the Problem is the stock Internet browser

You colud try to upload (it won't work) but I need you that from the same page go to the address bar and type about:debug and tap "go". The sentence "Show javascript console" should appear, click on that and you will get a list of errors, take a screen capture and post that errors please.

No Java Console appear :(

Here the Problem with Screens.

i go on Menue -> Upload -> then i click on the cube with the arrow -> then the image1 appear

Screenshot_2014-05-21-11-44-15.png
image1

i click on "Dokumente" (thats the image explorer)
then the image2 appears

Screenshot_2014-05-21-11-45-56.png
image2

i click on an image then image3 appears
no image are selected... (on Google Chrome for Android it works fine)

Screenshot_2014-05-21-11-44-54.png
image3

At least a image from the Debug option.
JavaScript Console dosen't appear on the Page.
Screenshot_2014-05-21-11-45-55.png

Well, the uploader works in the same way for camera or select file so if you can upload by your camera then the problem could be that the images are not being read properly by JavaScript and that could be caused by a non standar image. You should try to upload the same image from your computer, or try different images.

i tryed differnt images...
Also i try it with the google chrome on my HTC One and it works...
on Dolphin Browser and Maxthon i cant click on the Upload Button.

i tryed differnt images...
Also i try it with the google chrome on my HTC One and it works...
on Dolphin Browser and Maxthon i cant click on the Upload Button.
I'm not familiar with these browsers, you need a full html 5 compliant browser.

I've pushed all the fixes for Android to the demo, please let me know it you notice any issue.

Tested on Demo Site
With HTC One Stock Browser dont work :(
Only on Google Chrome Browser it work

Refresh the browser cache. I've tested wuth several Android devices an it works.

I cleared the cache and tested it again, but it dont work :(
It's ok i can use Google Chrome ;)

Is pretty weird because even Android 4.1.1 works and it has a worse browser than 4.4 and the issue that you are reporting was likely the first thing I noticed in all Android versions. Basically Android browser don't include the type property for file input so I had to add an special rule for that. Try to test in other devices, maybe you have a plugin or something weird turned on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back