• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

how to upload via SSH

yiang75

Chevereto Member
id like to upload images through SSH like i do in old versions. but on v3.xxx this is not working anymore and gives 404 not found error.

how can i do this correctly?

sorry for the noobness rodolfo. can you please give an example for a wget command in ssh..i tried wget but still did not work even if the image is in the images folder :(

sorry for the noobness rodolfo. can you please give an example for a wget command in ssh..i tried wget but still did not work even if the image is in the images folder :(

wget is something that you use to do a GET request to a target server so you can upload a remote file using the Chevereto API because is just a GET request and if you read the documentation you will notice that a GET request only works for remote upload, that is http://something.com/file.com

To upload a file you need to send a POST request using a FILE multipart or a base64 encoded string. So you need something like cURL library or use another wrapper.

I haven't wrote a SSH uploader or any command line uploader so you are on your own.

Back