• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

How to transfer Local Images to External

sharemyimage

Chevereto Member
How to transfer Local Images to External

🎯Description of the issue

Want to transfer all the local images into external storage (amazon s3).

I have 23 Gb on local storage and want to transfer into external storage.

please send the steps or tutorial video to make it possible.

I have added Amazon S3 already into my website

Attachments

• Amazon S3.png
    Amazon S3.png
    38 KB · Views: 4
Please note that the system doesn't include a migrate tool for the actual image files. It only includes a tool to migrate the image database records from one ID to another.

You must migrate the actual files on your own.

To move from local to external, you have to add the external storage to the system and the the actual data (images) must be transferred on your own to the target external storage.

Once data transferred, migrate the external storage records at: dashboard/settings/tools

1581020412581.png

Source storage = 0
Target storage = <id of the added external storage>

Last edited:
firstly where I will find all images,
The local images are in the local folder you designated for. If you didn't edited that setting, it should be /images

Secondly
what i need to fill in the target storage
Target storage = <id of the added external storage>
In the picture you attached in the first post you can see the ID of the external storage. First value in the row.

The tool merely update the database records to point to the right storage.

Back