• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

How to remove quick image view

Picn

Chevereto Member
I want to remove quick image view black background . If you click on pages like /explore/recent, /explore/trending and other any thumbs i like immediately opens a page with embed codes. How to remove this page, which is on the screenshot and click directly to the full image page please help!

As far as I understand you only want to remove the background color?
This should be found in the \app\themes\Peafowl\style.css file on line 1694.
[CODE lang="css" title="\app\themes\Peafowl\style.css" highlight="2"].viewer {
background: #000;
position: fixed;
top: 0;
right: 0;
bottom: 0;
left: 0;
z-index: 500;
}[/CODE]
I have not tested it because I no longer use this image preview but the Lightbox2

Open files:
  • /app/themes/Peafowl/tpl_list_item/images.php
  • /app/themes/Peafowl/tpl_list_item/user/images.php
  • /app/themes/Peafowl/tpl_list_item/album/images.php
In line 3
PHP:
        <a href="%IMAGE_URL_VIEWER%" class="image-container">
So it should currently be there with you.
Just experiment a bit.
Unfortunately, I can not say more about it.
If I remove the Lightbox2 with me, I come to the desired result, which is opened with a click on an image directly the link without this full view

After a long search back and forth in the code, unfortunately, I have not quite found it.
But in the Dashboard, there is this attitude that probably responsible.

Following steps:
Dashboard -> Preferences -> Lists -> List View == Disable

screenshot-2019.11.24-00-23-11.png

Oh yessss, Yhank you Very Much! This is what had to be done!
And here I shoveled the half of the code in the script, but It turns out everything was much easier ...
BIG LIKE!

Thank you! I wanted to disable it it cuts into ad revenue drastically and it makes it hard to get links !

Back