• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

how to remove chevereta logo

BMWracing

Chevereto Member
Hi,

I have changed :

background-image: url('./theme-img/logo.png'); in my style.css but still see the chevereta logo when opening an image

I found other instructions on the forum saying you have to delete the style.min.css file to have in regenerate but then my theme says it's broken and the whole site goes down.

Anybody know how to fix this? I want to display this image

Code:
#shortURL #header h1 a {
background-image: url(http://imgup.nl/content/themes/Peafowl/theme-img/imgupsm2.png);
}

Please notice that you only need to delete style.min.css not style.css, style.css must be in the theme folder.

Changed code to the above and still doesn't work :(

I did only delete the style.min.css and now I get the following error

There is a problem regarding your current theme. This means that Chevereto won't run because Peafowl theme has missing files:

/content/themes/Peafowl/style.min.css

Please double-check the theme hierarchy.

I put back the back-up of that file because the theme will only show that error and stay broken

It seems that your system can't create the minified files. Go to includes/config.php and set minify to false.

Thanks. That seemed to solve the problem. Now I should probably change the image size dimensions. Please see the link in my start post. It seems to repeat the image?

What are the original dimensions? I made an image with 126 by 26 and it seems much too small? Not sure why it's being put there more times.

add background-repeat: none;
Code:
#shortURL #header h1 a {
background-repeat: none;
}

Back