• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

How to make images 'saveable'?

Guneyd

Chevereto Member
Right now, you can't click on the images with the right-click on your mouse and do 'save as..' . How can I enable users to save the images that they view in such a way?

Most of the users complained about that right-click thing so it was disabled. To download an image there is a separate download button.

Most of the users complained about that right-click thing so it was disabled. To download an image there is a separate download button.
Thank you for the clarification Rodolfo. I know about the download button, but it is still unconventional for there to be no 'right save' click. Can I restore it using HTML/CSS? And if so, do you happen to know what file(s) I need to edit?
I'm sorry for asking so many questions.

It should be somewhere in chevereto.js
Rodolfo, I've tried looking for it but I've been unable to find it. I've also looked in Peafowl.js and still no luck.
Could you please point me in the right direction, what should I be looking for (variable name or something)?

Thank you.

app/lib/chevereto.js

Change this:
Code:
.on("contextmenu", CHV.obj.image_viewer.container, function(e) {
        e.preventDefault();
        return false;
    })

To this:
Code:
.on("contextmenu", CHV.obj.image_viewer.container, function(e) {
        /*e.preventDefault();