• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

How to install? - English

U

User12399

The config is in es...I need in english lol.

Here is my site: yimy.net

It looks wrong and doesn't work.

Can anyone help me config it please :)

I have enabled debug mode...

oh dont worry I found another script.

It would be helpful if config.php was in english lol

Nice to know that you can find a solution ;).

Btw, if other users have this problem, you can find a full instalation guide (also manuals) in the DOCS folder. That is enough in order to run Chevereto... Did i mention that you need to edit just like 4 lines of config.php :p ?

Rodolfo said:
Nice to know that you can find a solution ;).

Btw, if other users have this problem, you can find a full instalation guide (also manuals) in the DOCS folder. That is enough in order to run Chevereto... Did i mention that you need to edit just like 4 lines of config.php :p ?

Oh...crap lol.

I edited like every single bit.

What bits do I need to edit :D

P.S. This script is very web 2.0 lol which is why I like it ;)

LOL!

I am so stupid!

I didn't edit any config and it works fine look: yimy.net

but just to be careful what is FTP? Do I need to edit it and how lol :p

Any what others should I edit :)

User12399 said:
Rodolfo, how does FTP work with this?

If your server config do not run php with user permissions (that means that php can edit, modify, and create files) you may use the ftp mode. Also you can use the old chmod 777 but is not a very good choice.

Back