• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

How to do an SEO

The system already has the SEO stuff needed, is just that SEO relies a lot on text content and Chevereto doesn't because is an image sharing website. You can't expect to perform as a blog or something, it just doesn't have the content that SEO loves (unique own quality content).

The only way to get better SEO is by adding more context (text) and that's very hard because people use Chevereto to host images and not build "something" around that content. Who will write an unique description about each photo anyway?

There could be more content due to photo contests, tagging and stuff like that. Problem is that it will be always capped because our content is media, not text.

What i need is if some search image hosting site or my site name it should be on top of search . and How that right hand side box coming in google search .?

Eg : Just search "Facebook" see the attached file . I need like that ..

Back