• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

How to copy right my website.

Sumanth

Chevereto Member
Hi, i just want to copyright my website,to protect content of my website everything logo etc...can u please someone help me on this...?

include this in footer:
"© 2012, YOUR SITE NAME. All rights reserved."
and if you find your content somewhere else without your authorization: dmca.com

This is very difficult.... cause: if someone want to steal content/images or something else of your website, he'll be able to do this!

You could disable right-click through a javascript, but this is an old and bad way to protect your content.

This is very difficult.... cause: if someone want to steal content/images or something else of your website, he'll be able to do this!

You could disable right-click through a javascript, but this is an old and bad way to protect your content.

Disabling Javascript wont help, you can still drag the images where you want. And you can check source by ctrl+u, but u can block CTRL Actions, then again you can do it by view-source:domain.com on google chrome. Altso disable right click does not work for Opera.

I've seen serval sites that offer a service, where you install their nameserver, and they automaticly adds copyright to the folder you requested.

Disabling Javascript wont help, you can still drag the images where you want. And you can check source by ctrl+u, but u can block CTRL Actions, then again you can do it by view-source:domain.com on google chrome. Altso disable right click does not work for Opera.

I've seen serval sites that offer a service, where you install their nameserver, and they automaticly adds copyright to the folder you requested.
Guys. i am talking about this copyright..
http://www.sitepoint.com/what-it-means-to-copyright-a-website/#.T-3XRfXhdtM

not this copyright....website protection coyright

State a "copyright <NAME>" (or copyright simbol) at the bottom of the page with a valid legal name (your name, your company name, etc but it must be a name that can be used in legal complains). Once you notice stolen content you must fill a DMCA complaint to the infringing party. Usually website owner > hosting abuse dep. > noc office > etc.

EBSy

Thats my site copyright.

Is Anony a company with legal name? If no that doesn't have legal validity but in most cases people doesn't dig to know that, they just delete the content.
I don't know, it was Piers domain before and he put it up on my CopyRight.

Is Anony a company with legal name? If no that doesn't have legal validity but in most cases people doesn't dig to know that, they just delete the content.
Thats what i am asking..rodolfo,how to get that legality for my website particularly..like how u got to chevereto..if i put another company like chevereto u won't accept that,u wil complaint on me.wat's the proof ur the real owner to cheverto..i am asking this..how to get that legal company name like u got..is it clear now :) .i am thinking this is not easy if u put simply © 2012 Mywebsite. All Rights Reserved. if another guy also put like this with same company name,who's the owner?

For Chevereto I use my name. At the moment you create something you are the owner of the rights, no need to reg that or some. You only need to be clearly the owner of that. In Chevereto I put my name on the whole site, the script files and in the license terms.

If you want to use a fantasy name, well, that name should be a registred company and you should grant rights to this company to claim for this rights, in other words, is like "my company" owns the rights.

Back