• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

How to change the position of Next/Prev Button

imgamd85

Chevereto Member
Hi,

Right now in an album the next/previous buttons are places on the right and left hand side of the images.

I want to add the button on top and bottom of images.

Kindly Help

Anytime you need to change how something looks or where gets placed, you need to start with CSS.

To edit both arrows:
Code:
.arrow-navigator a {}

To edit LEFT arrow:
Code:
.arrow-navigator a[data-action=prev] {}

To edit RIGHT arrow:
Code:
.arrow-navigator a[data-action=next] {}

But, those arrows are part of a navigator block (container), so you need to edit app/themes/Peafowl/views/image.php and get rid of that thing and place your own arrows top, and bottom. To achieve this you will need a lot of CSS, to be honest, I won't bother in change it since later on you will notice that you will also need the JS and more stuff.

It gets complicated.

I understand. Is it possible to move the arrows to either Top/Bottom of the image. Right now they are in the middle of the screen.

That would be of a great help.

Sure, but you need to edit the PHP/HTML of the view file (app/themes/Peafowl/views/image.php). I'm sorry but since is not something that easy to do I can't write it for you.

Hi,

I have attached the image.php file in notepad. Can you edit and send it to me.

The biggest problem is my CTR is very low. As low as .05%. Need a desperate edit.

Thanks

Attachments

• Image.txt
    14.8 KB · Views: 4
No, I won't do it for you since this has nothing to do with tech support and is not fair to spend time in one person single customization while there are dozens of features not yet released.

I will appreciate if you can understand the fact that customization != support.

Cheers,
Rodolfo.

Fine. I understand. Right now the next/prev arrows are in the middle. Is it possible to move either to the top/bottom of the image.

I dont want to add any new button here just want it to move a little higher than the current position.

Back