• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

How to change size of images on front page?

friv

Chevereto Member
When i want to activate images to appear on front page how can i change a size of that images? Example to be 100X100 each. Which file i must find?

To exactly fit that dimension, the only thing that you can do is to grab the image array and populate the html on your own.

Hack the index view at app/themes/Peafowl/views/index.php and get rid of the listing part, then use get_list()->output_assoc to access to the image array and then populate your html.

Hi, can you please explain in more details? This is almost first thing after purchase that I need to do :) How to change image from square to rectangle? based on ratio. With horizontal alignment something like flickr have..where you have fixed height but fluid width. Can you help more?

If you don't understand that then you shouldn't even try to achieve something like this because it requires PHP, HTML and CSS. Alternatively, you can do it all via CSS by forcing styles only for body#index, which is like this:

Code:
body#index .selector {color: red;}

If you don't get that either then you shouldn't even try to modify anything. It is not something that you can one-click tweak and you need some knowledge to make it possible.

Bottom line is that there is a thin line that divides actual support from customized labor and this fall into heavy custom stuff.

Back