• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

How to allow .psd file extention uploads?

Superbs

Chevereto Noob
Hello i am a native english speaker and don't know spanish so please reply in english only.

i would like to know how do i allow more image extentions? currently this script only allows 4 images extentions but i wish to allow .psd and .ico extentions too how do i do that please guide me.

Mmm.. According to my knowledge, GD library can't handle .PSD files (also .ICO files). The resizer will not work properly. But, you can upload this ones with no resize.

But there is something more... The script checks if the image are almost a valid image. So, the script can't check psd or ico files integrity so easy like in the images. If you want psd support... You will have to do a lot of workaround. It's a very good idea host .psd files and show a jpg preview or some. It's a nice feature... Maybe i will considering it to further versions.

Regards.

Back