• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

How to add some content in Homepage ?

LouisMaitreau

Chevereto Member
Hi Rodolfo,

Is there a way to add some content in the home page ?

Maybe there's a file like "homepage.php" ?

I would like to add 400 words so it's not just one or two sentences.

Thanks for your help,

Cheers :)

If you want to add content/edit the homepage you can find index.php in /app/themes/Peafowl/views/

To make your edits persistent (updates overwrite files in the core path) copy the index.php or whatever file you edit from views to /app/themes/Peafowl/overrides/views/

Hi Tomsit,

Thanks for you answer. Yeah It was logic, index.php, I don't know why i didn't tought about it. Now I have to learn how to add some HTML in a PHP file... WordPress make lazy people !

Ok nice, thanks for the tip ! It will be very usefull :)

Cheers !

Hi Tomsit / Rodolfo,

I tried to add some content in the homepage but I have some troubles.

If you take a look at heberger-image.fr You'll see that the scroll bar take some time to appears. Is it normal ?

How can I fix that ?

Thanks for your help.

If you take a look at heberger-image.fr You'll see that the scroll bar take some time to appears. Is it normal ?
Yes, it was made for 100% fixed height (relative to window). You need to override the CSS styles used to fix that.

CSS:
.js body.landing {
    height: auto !important;
}

The whole thing works with CSS toggles, you have to use your web browser inspector to detect the stuff.

Hi Rodolfo,

Unfortunatly this code doesn't help me BUT it give me some clues to know where I had to look for my solution.

In the style.css file, line 36 : "overflow: hidden;", I just erased this line.

Work Perfectly now.

Thanks for your help :)

Back