• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

How can i reset stats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayz

Chevereto Member
🎯Description of the issue

I would like to reset the stats on my site for the amount of images and albums hosted. However i would like to keep the users?

🎯Description of the issue

I would like to reset the stats on my site for the amount of images and albums hosted. However i would like to keep the users?
stats will be reseted if you delete the images that are uploaded. Since total images counter counts after how many images are uploaded to your site. If you delete it, then images stats will be 0.

stats will be reseted if you delete the images that are uploaded. Since total images counter counts after how many images are uploaded to your site. If you delete it, then images stats will be 0.

Once upon a time i deleted the images via FTP, i also did this again the other day and the counter hasn't changed.

Once upon a time i deleted the images via FTP, i also did this again the other day and the counter hasn't changed.
since you are deleting images wrongly, you gota do it through site itself. that's why counter is still remaining as it is, if you don't delete images from within site itself then it won't un-register the images properly.

Every time you upload a image, it get's registered in database and gets a key url or w.e it's called. So when you delete them through ftp all you do is make thumbnails not loading and images won't load either, but keys for images remains since you did not delete it through site.

since you are deleting images wrongly, you gota do it through site itself. that's why counter is still remaining as it is, if you don't delete images from within site itself then it won't un-register the images properly.

Every time you upload a image, it get's registered in database and gets a key url or w.e it's called. So when you delete them through ftp all you do is make thumbnails not loading and images won't load either, but keys for images remains since you did not delete it through site.

Makes sense thank you.

What happens to the URL's? Do they disappear? Not Found? Bad SEO?

Any way i can keep the urls and reset the stat?

Makes sense thank you.

What happens to the URL's? Do they disappear? Not Found? Bad SEO?

Any way i can keep the urls and reset the stat?
Once you deleted it through website, you will get page not found or image not found error page. something like that error will be.

If helps, this is the query used to generate the global stats.

SQL:
UPDATE `chv_stats` SET
stat_images = (SELECT IFNULL(COUNT(*),0) FROM `chv_images`),
stat_albums = (SELECT IFNULL(COUNT(*),0) FROM `chv_albums`),
stat_users = (SELECT IFNULL(COUNT(*),0) FROM `chv_users`),
stat_image_views = (SELECT IFNULL(SUM(image_views),0) FROM `chv_images`),
stat_disk_used = (SELECT IFNULL(SUM(image_size) + SUM(image_thumb_size) + SUM(image_medium_size),0) FROM `chv_images`)
WHERE stat_type = "total";

If helps, this is the query used to generate the global stats.

SQL:
UPDATE `chv_stats` SET
stat_images = (SELECT IFNULL(COUNT(*),0) FROM `chv_images`),
stat_albums = (SELECT IFNULL(COUNT(*),0) FROM `chv_albums`),
stat_users = (SELECT IFNULL(COUNT(*),0) FROM `chv_users`),
stat_image_views = (SELECT IFNULL(SUM(image_views),0) FROM `chv_images`),
stat_disk_used = (SELECT IFNULL(SUM(image_size) + SUM(image_thumb_size) + SUM(image_medium_size),0) FROM `chv_images`)
WHERE stat_type = "total";

So by the looks of things this will reset the stats to 0 on the dashboard?

Will the url's to the blank pages be deleted also or will they remain?

No, that one recounts all the stats. If you want to start over simply inject "0" in the totals row of the stats table.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back