• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

How can I disable email confirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 , why user login with Facebook need active email ??? Just click login with fb and use, it simple for user, add it please

+1 , why user login with Facebook need active email ??? Just click login with fb and use, it simple for user, add it please

How that user will retrieve his account?, how you will send notifications to that user?

I've no problem in add configuration options to the system and one of those things is this. Usually I add these small things in the revisions (for instance I will add on/off search in 3.4.4)

Last edited:
why we not use these email from facebook or google, i think a lot of user login with fb , gg

Facebook doesn't always share the email and you can't rely in that email as something that is used. Also, twitter won't send you the user email.

So rather than use a email associated with a given social service the system ask the user which email address should be used.

Oh, sorry i don't know that, but many my user never come back or active account ;( so i lost this user. I'm just a small and new service, just want user register and upload, make it easy for upload

Why you want an user that doesn't use a real email or that is not willing to use a real email?

because my website too small, i need user upload and share for friend, if they think my website good, they will update email later

lol why i'm talking about this if give user use guest upload :D i want user use all function, create album, manager images, with few click ... why it too hard with you >.< i think it simple, right. See imgur, photobucket .... just click login with fb, gg and done, you can upload now, never mind about active by email, some user never check email

Why you want an user that doesn't use a real email or that is not willing to use a real email?
I can't tell you why because I just asked for a friend he speak french and don't know how write english but can I have a answer for this because he's waiting.

Thanks you very much.

Just as I said, I would also like users register but they do not have to be confirmed by email for various reasons, unwanted mail, faster and direct access without thinking

Email confirmation is required and it is mandatory when user sign up through our custom sign up form.

Email confirmation is not required when users sign up through fb, twitter, Google + we need to collect name, email, profile picture, from Facebook app, I think we need advanced app.

I connected through fb to many services like example likes.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back