• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

How can I change Xenforo Upload Image Button Language ?

mkucuksari

Chevereto Member
I have a Xenforo base forum platform. I was using some other image server solutions before. Just notice this great application, cheverato and start to investigate it.

I try to read and understand every details shared here and help documents. https://chevereto.com/docs/pup

For Xenforo integration, I have added the following code at "quick_reply_macros" templates and get the following screen.

PUP function is working great with Xenforo, many thanks for this great integration

<script async src="//photoland.io/sdk/pup.js" data-url="https://photoland.io/upload" data-auto-insert="bbcode-embed"data-sibling=".js-attachmentUpload" data-sibling-pos="before"></script>

JxEOw.jpg

My question is : How can I change the button language to Turkish ?
I know there is language plugin key options as "data-lang". But the problem is Turkish is not a support one.

When I check "pup.dev.js" and "pup.js" files, I find some codes related with lang support. When I added a new language Turkish as "tr" in these files, does not solve it.

l10n: { "ar":"\u062a\u062d\u0645\u064a\u0644 \u0627\u0644\u0635\u0648\u0631", "cs":"Nahr\u00e1t obr\u00e1zky", "de":"Bilder hochalden", "[B]tr" : "Resim Yukle",[/B]

Without using "Manual button binding", how can I change the text of image upload file in Turkish (Upload Images >> Resim Yukle)

Thanks for your interest and support.

Take the base HTML and use it to customize the button (read the docs). Just make sure to change %text with "your language string"

Code:
' <a %x type="button" class="%bClass button--link u-jsOnly button button--icon button--icon--preview rippleButton"><span class="button-text">%text</span></a> '

I don't know if it is reported but I have just noticed one thing (may be a bug).

After I have added the necessary code "quick_reply_macros" templates for cheverato integration, I notice that I have to CLICK TWICE to "EDIT" button in order to get edit message mode.

Not a big problem but just want to share it.

JK3cY.jpg

Last edited:
After playing a lot, finally I find the right codes :) Just want to share to help if some one wants to do similar translation in future.

Code:
<script async src="//photoland.io/sdk/pup.js" data-url="https://photoland.io/upload" data-auto-insert="bbcode-embed"data-sibling=".js-attachmentUpload" data-sibling-pos="before" data-html='<a %x type="button" class="%bClass button--link u-jsOnly button button--icon button--icon--preview rippleButton"><span class="button-text">Resım Yukle</span></a>'></script>

JKlFy.jpg

I don't know if it is reported but I have just noticed one thing (may be a bug).

After I have added the necessary code "quick_reply_macros" templates for cheverato integration, I notice that I have to CLICK TWICE to "EDIT" button in order to get edit message mode.

Not a big problem but just want to share it.

JK3cY.jpg

Yes this issue also we have. I have removed PUP code for this issue. Does not know if need separate thread for bug report?

Easiest solution is just add Turkey language there, I will do it for the next revision.

This will be included in v3.10.15 but if you don't want to wait, feel free to use the updated pup code, here: https://demo.chevereto.com/sdk/pup.js?noCache
Hey there, I'm announcing the imminent release of v3.10.15 which will feature the following:

Chevereto v3.10.15 pre-release notes

- Added PUP support for Danish, Polish, Turkey and Ukrainian languages [9937]
- Fixed bug in PUP affecting observed element click event
Working great. Especially many thanks for fixing "clicking twice to edit button" bug ;)

K6pH3.jpg

Please change Theo German translation from „Bilder hochalden“ to „Bilder hochladen“

Thanks for that :D

Back