• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

How big is your site? (Alexa, bandwidth)

Deffe

Chevereto Member
Hi everyone.

I am just qurius if anyone would like to tell/brag a bit about their sites?
I assume several like to keep it for themself but is there any success stories out there?

Just startingup here, running on default theme while developing my own branch/version which I hope to go live with later on next month. So I dont realy have anything to show yeat, but I will for sure try to have the biggest site in a year ;)

Actually i have my site offline cause of moving the network to a 1 Gbit line.

However on Alexa my site is like a 500.000~ position. I have like a +300% on Alexa rank on last period...

Hong kong 6000~
Taiwan 20000~
China 76000~

As traffic i have like 50% from asiatic zone, 25% European and 25% USA.

Every day 10.000.000/40.000.000 hits with 3-7 TB bandwitdh used. Directly on my site i have 1.000/10.000 users logged on the site every day.

Hope also other people will share their experience.

Cheers

I've alexa 50k, bw usage is pretty low (few gb). Soon I will move the site to a bigger server just for DDoS protection.

How I got that alexa? demo.chevereto.com

Actually i have my site offline cause of moving the network to a 1 Gbit line.

However on Alexa my site is like a 500.000~ position. I have like a +300% on Alexa rank on last period...

Hong kong 6000~
Taiwan 20000~
China 76000~

As traffic i have like 50% from asiatic zone, 25% European and 25% USA.

Every day 10.000.000/40.000.000 hits with 3-7 TB bandwitdh used. Directly on my site i have 1.000/10.000 users logged on the site every day.

Hope also other people will share their experience.

Cheers
Thats nice.

Im actually on a 1Gbit line at the moment, I figured it would be a pain to move so I went big right away. But I figure other things will be in the way instead.
10 million hits is alot, but how many real pageviews are you able to generate?

Was it hard to get there?

I've alexa 50k, bw usage is pretty low (few gb). Soon I will move the site to a bigger server just for DDoS protection.

How I got that alexa? demo.chevereto.com
is that the traffic only on demo ?

50k alexa sounds possible with alot of hard work. I got a good plan for it.

is that the traffic only on demo ?

50k alexa sounds possible with alot of hard work. I got a good plan for it.

Because the demo is still a image hosting so many people use it to host images (even taking into account that those images get deleted). demo.chevereto.com is the 62% of Chevereto.com traffic. I'm thinking on open a image host in the same domain (something like img.chevereto.com but without access to the admin panel so the images will last a lot). If you can handle the attacks and the static traffic (images) with a CDN you will get a pretty good Alexa.

Thats nice.

Im actually on a 1Gbit line at the moment, I figured it would be a pain to move so I went big right away. But I figure other things will be in the way instead.
10 million hits is alot, but how many real pageviews are you able to generate?

Was it hard to get there?

My project is online for like 2 year we was using our script engine. I'm using chevereto scrivo from 04 2012, and i had an increse of like +500%.

However as i said "Directly on my site i have 1.000/10.000 users logged on the site every day." You can moltiplicate this number for *1.8 and you wil get paege views.

Cheers

My project is online for like 2 year we was using our script engine. I'm using chevereto scrivo from 04 2012, and i had an increse of like +500%.

However as i said "Directly on my site i have 1.000/10.000 users logged on the site every day." You can moltiplicate this number for *1.8 and you wil get paege views.

Cheers
Im terrible sorry but I did not understand "Directly on my site i have 1.000/10.000 users logged".

Perhaps I missread or something but that made no sense to me?

Im terrible sorry but I did not understand "Directly on my site i have 1.000/10.000 users logged".

Perhaps I missread or something but that made no sense to me?
Correct me when i'm wrong, but it says to me, that 1000 users of 10.000 are logged in their account at the same time.

Back