• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Hosting for images

faust

Chevereto Noob
I’m thinking to open a chevereto site. However not sure about hosting, can anyone recommend a hosting with big storage space ? Thanks

Hi!
So here is how most people set it up.
  • A main server for frontend needs like creating accounts, manage user infos, etc
  • Use a caching system for the frontend
  • Apply a CDN for your images (it is suggested that you keep away from Cloudflare)
  • Use S3 like storage to store images. Your images should not be stored on the frontend server.

Some people here use Wasabi S3 OVH and Hetzner or of course AWS S3. Bunny CDN, StackPath, KeyCDN, or at your own risk Cloudflare.
Hope this helps!

Hi!
So here is how most people set it up.
  • A main server for frontend needs like creating accounts, manage user infos, etc
  • Use a caching system for the frontend
  • Apply a CDN for your images (it is suggested that you keep away from Cloudflare)
  • Use S3 like storage to store images. Your images should not be stored on the frontend server.

Some people here use Wasabi S3 OVH and Hetzner or of course AWS S3. Bunny CDN, StackPath, KeyCDN, or at your own risk Cloudflare.
Hope this helps!
Are these hosting companies or bridges?

I'm not sure I understand the question?
The providers I listed are hosting providers. Some provide infrastructure and others provide CDN services.

I'm not sure I understand the question?
The providers I listed are hosting providers. Some provide infrastructure and others provide CDN services.
I mean the ly offer hosting as well? Or just the storage

I mean the ly offer hosting as well? Or just the storage
In the list it was posted you have all sort of providers, including cloud providers, private servers, etc. Anytime wanting storage + machine will be expensive for large storage. Is better if you use external storage providers and not directly the same storage built-in in the machine.

In the list it was posted you have all sort of providers, including cloud providers, private servers, etc. Anytime wanting storage + machine will be expensive for large storage. Is better if you use external storage providers and not directly the same storage built-in in the machine.
Like using Ovh + wasabi for storage ?

Back