• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

hiding album embed codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

pxljar

Chevereto Member
Website URL
<private>

Chevereto version

Description of the issue
I'm unable to hide the "embed codes" tab when viewing albums. I disabled embed codes under both Theme (content) and Image Upload (uploader) but there is no option to disable embed codes for albums. I don't want the ability to hotlink.

Please point the way.

app/routes/route.album.php

If it's where I think you mean the I'm guessing you could simply rip out the following from that file:

Code:
        $tabs[] = [
            'list'        => FALSE,
            'tools'        => FALSE,
            'label'        => _s('Embed codes'),
            'id'        => 'tab-codes',
        ];

Not tried it but should work. Just run the error log for a while to make sure it's not producing errors when viewing that page. Try it as Admin and as a Member/Guest before viewing log.

Not for me to say but as this is a change to the styling then it would have probably been better to post in the "Styling and Customization" board.

Edit: BTW keep the original where it is and put the revised file into app/routes/overrides/route.album.php

Last edited:
Embed codes toggle doesn't work in albums at this time. It will be added in next release.

I can confirm that this will be added to v3.10.1 which should be released tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back