• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

hi chéveres

john.d

dev'er
wazzup fellas,

I'm john (lowercase because it's my pseudonym). Many years ago I was Chevereto user and loved the simplicity of the script. Well, at some point, I needed to push towards other scripts because chevereto didn't offered affiliate program (although I did some code and implemented it back in the days), it was only temporary solution so I moved to another script (the one I'd like to call ImgShit). Well, as I haven't been offering image hosting services for so long, I've decided to create a new, simple one and I've came back here :)

Although I am not familiar if Rodolfo is planning to offer affiliate plugin, I would love to develop one of my own into chevereto so I came for permission and for long dev talks :)

Another thing that brought my attention is G\ (gbackslash.com) which I find amazing, kudos to @Rodolfo

Thanks in advance for warm welcomes and hopefully I'll be hanging here a while.

Yours sincere fan,
signature_image.gif

thanks @tomsit :)

at the moment i am bit occupied by my movie streaming platform, but addon should be initiated very soon (hopefully it will be started and completed in jan/feb at '19).

i'm planning to implement view counting using mod_cloudflare so the users could benefit from the most accurate ip geolocation data (ipv6 will also be supported).

Hey john, welcome aboard!

Too bad you had to use ImgShit (I know), I hope Chevereto suits your needs.

Although I am not familiar if Rodolfo is planning to offer affiliate plugin, I would love to develop one of my own into chevereto so I came for permission and for long dev talks :)
I don't have short-term plans for that as I'm trying to modernize Chevereto and currently I'm learning more JavaScript (React, Node, Redux, Express, etc.). Only after that process I will be able to come up with a new architecture for Chevereto, if needed.

Another thing that brought my attention is G\ (gbackslash.com) which I find amazing, kudos to @Rodolfo
I have a more modern PHP 7 framework on the works, codename "Chevereto\Core" which aims to provide Routing (laravel style syntax), Automatic self-described REST API, hooks and filters. Thing is that when I was coding it I saw that it was impossible to keep decreasing the PHP bootstrap time and therefore, TTFB in PHP will be always poor compared to nodejs. I will love to keep working on that framework, but being honest, I don't know yet how much nodejs will replace my PHP. But hey, progress gets made thanks to things like this... Before starting that framework I never had the idea of modernize the thing.

Anyway, glad you joined us!

Back