• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Hey there, I'm Tristan.

Fumi

Chevereto Member
Hi there, I'm Tristan.

I'm a long time user of Chevereto, and forgot about the Network Licence (which I purchased a few weeks ago lol).

I'm a webmaster of many various projects, and a sysadmin as well. I run https://drop.moe

Feel free to ask me about custom routes in Chevereto 😊

Hi there, I remember we used to talk some in Discord.

In any case, welcome!

I kind of miss Discord sometimes :confused:, but it requires administrative control. It was normal to encounter spam, people fighting for silly stuff, etc. At times it was more demanding that the forum itself! Also, it was very random chat which is something that I feel happens on all Discord's due to the gaming culture.

It will be awesome to find a better tool, regardless of the price tag or whatsoever as I think we need some chat movement here.

Back